Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ye Olde Graphic Novel : Stiff upper lip, chin up.


So, kiddies. I give you a prehistoric graphic novel based completely on true events {Yes, my teacher is a jerkwad and really did say that.} Crappily colored using 6 great-smelling shades!! Written about a month ago using some obscure tablet program before I learned how to properly use photoshop!! I drew myself wearing a normal outfit just for funsies!! The title of it is a plug for a musical number that my enemy-school is putting on right now that was DANGEROUSLY APPLICABLE TO THE SITUATION!!!!! Click to enlarge!!!
-Lexi

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love this because he's totally like this.
I also hate it for that same reason.

I also can and cannot believe he said that.

His ego's a wreck.

Ellen Donner said...

JUDY. what a poop. i never liked him. Egotistical maniac who couldn't get a girl worth anything... hah.

Teresius said...

Oh man...this is great. Not Mr. Judy. He's not great. You're incredible artistic talent is great.

Lexi-Lupa said...

SSSSHHHHH... we are to keep his identity a secret!!!

Elise said...

Lexi, I love you. That is the best. Ever. Ever.