Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Too little, too late.

Guess what? I've started actually giving titles to my pieces. Aren't you just proud little webernet friends.
Communications through guilt, pen

the majority of this one was drawn without lifting up my hand during a long and boring car ride. The minority {the hatching on the hand}was created while my hand was lifted.



study on the female, pen

If any of you know my style of drawing, drawing chicks is not.my.forte. I hate drawing us. This was very fun though and got out a lot of pent up crap {I love having a creative outlet. If you don't have one, get one.}. FEMINISM RULEZ!

Optimism rocks.
-lexi

4 comments:

Maryn said...

The top one is super cool! I love the lines on the side. They are stellar.

Teresius said...

So I honestly thought that that was a real hand for minute. Then I thought about how seriously wrong you were when you said you had a hard time making things look realistic.You're amazing. I am done now.

JuneyB said...

I would love to buy something from you. just a sketch of sorts. I'M NOT KIDDING.

Lexi-Lupa said...

Yeah! I'll draw for you any old day.