Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4. Teresius Emily


Drawn during a seminary assembly in like, 10 minutes. Disproportionate, unflattering, yet completely entertaining.
So, basically, I am super duper blessed to have such an incredibly amazing friend like Teresius. Did I mention she is the craftiest person in the world? I'm completely indebted to her. I honestly could spend the next 8 paragraphs telling you all the amazing things about her, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave it at this.
P.S: Weeping tears of sadness That Teresius's favorite band broke up today....



Be like a squirrel girl, be like a squirrel. {Also, Meg weeping on the cover art is extremely applicable.}

-Lex

1 comment:

Teresius said...

I honestly am trying not to cry. My world is falling apart.