Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

8. I didn't take this.


But I thought it deserved some credit. {Credit goes to Gurmie.} We were in SLC in a store called cabin fever when we found this little book. We both found it humorous. And who knew that phone cameras took such good pictures? HA! It also goes well with my Senior portrait rant from a while ago.
Is making fun of yourself still considered Narcissism?
-Lex

5 comments:

Super Milk-Chan said...

You're adorable!

Grant Family said...

And you are my hero. Love, THE FETUS

Lexi-Lupa said...

I love the Fetus and Super-Milk Chan.

P.S: Super Milk-Chan, can we be best friends via internet?

Super Milk-Chan said...

Um, done & done. But you are way cooler than I will ever be.

Lexi-Lupa said...

No way, man! Er... should I say, No way, Chan! {I feel super clever.} We should exchange email addresses and then real addresses and then be snail-mail pen pals!!!

(Feel free to tell me if I've taken this interweb friendship too far. Oh, and if you were wondering, my email address is vivienneandco@gmail.com)