Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think I'm done

with posts oriented around stupid things, which in all actuality whittles all of my actually good posts to under 10. Blogging has become sort of a chore, and instead of it being just a past time, I think I'm ready to convert Vivienne and Company {and by company I mean me} to a complete arts-oriented blog used solely for artistic exposure via the worldwide blogosphere. {Check out Stacie's blog in the sidebar. You'll see what I mean. And Pasto's. And Jo's. And Jessica's. And Mike's. And Shannon's...}

Yup.
-Lex

1 comment:

Super Milk-Chan said...

I'm skeptical. Wasn't it you who talked me into keeping mine? Oh, yes, I do believe it was.
Allow me to give me your wonderful advice back to you, though slightly rephrased:
Don't let it be a chore, or even feel like you have to post regularly. Just post what you want when you want, and don't worry about the rest.