Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentimes {-tines}



I made Valentines with me and my boyfriend Adrien Brody on them. Aren't we just the cutest couple ever? I know, I know. Mormon culture prohibits me to date until I am sixteen. I mean, honestly, we are only 22 years apart in age so it doesn't really matter. I'm just so sick of people trying to prohibit our love. UGH. No one understands us.
Tonight he's going to make me delicious pizza in his wood stove and then serenade me with my favorite pieces of dialogue from King Kong. He really is perfect and so super thoughtful.
Happy Valentines day!
-Lex

2 comments:

Maryn said...

I honestly don't understand your love for Adrien Brody. But that's okay. Love on!

Super Milk-Chan said...

Have you seen the new Stella Artois commercial!? I will throw-down fight you for that beautiful man, no joke.