Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

5. The Cricks and the Polygamists.


My cousin Ethan. Drawn on Christmas in pen.

Also, I have thought long and hard and have decided that I am growing my hair out into a mullet. This is due to the fact that my boy cut has become rather shabby and the back grows a lot faster than the front, and because Amy Adams in Julie and Julia convinced me that wullets {women-mullets. Technical legitimacy at its finest!} were not the stuff of legends, unlike the Queen of England and Gublerland. {photo courtesy of last.fm}

I'm thinking of going for a Tegan Quinn sort of mullet, and then I'll put feathers in it or something. Or rats. Head-rats. Yeah. Rats that will live on my head.


I'm glad this is going to work out so well.

-Lex

{P.S: New Metronomy song and video? Hallelujah! }

1 comment:

Erin said...

I say yes to the wullet,
and I love Gublerland.