Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dresses and tresses.

  • I'm still set on the mullet. Er... Excuse me. Wullet. No one can stop me. Unless I have to get chemo for some weird reason and then I lose all my hair. Then I'll just get a WULLET WIG. And if they do not exist, then I will create them using only hair from the finest Arabian mountain goats, which also exist.
  • I made this dress a few weeks ago on my brand-spankin' new sewing machine.

{Heh. Reference to my last ranting post about senior pictures.} These lovely photographs were taken by my darling Gurmie, who is such. A. Doll.

Over and out with a hearty, riotous shout,

-Lex

No comments: