Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, June 4, 2010

I am an awkward mess that happens to be in love with Adrien Brody.

Hello, hello, Chitlin's.

I have done it, by George! I have graduated into HIGH SCHOOL. I have officially moved from the top of the social food chain straight to the depths of bitterness and despair. I am no longer a fresh freshman. I am a squashy sophomore. I will be taunted relentlessly.

I will be squashed. Mored. Squashmored, to be exact.

Oddly, I feel no emotion. I feel no remorse, no sadness. I feel as if I am just here. A void. A hole in the wall. Minuscule, yet slightly noticeable when you actually are looking for it. Which, ironically, is the exact opposite of the state I thought I would be in. {i.e: lying on floor in bedroom eating goldfish crackers and bawling my eyes out while wailing the lyrics to every possible Killers' and/or Josh Groban song I own. Wailing.}

Perhaps it hasn't sunk in yet.

No comments: