Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

San Francisco.

I don't normally name posts the actual title of the song of the day. I, for myself, find it a bit cliche and predictable. But, in this case, it was only too applicable to resist!

AND THE TUNE IS SO INFECTIOUS!

Tomorrow I am leaving for a week long vacation in San Fran. Cisco. {I was trying to be cool just then.} {Which reminds me what Chuck told me once: never explain things. It defeats the purpose and makes the remark less funny...}

I will be participating in many things, including the partaking of pastries in Chinatown, photographing numerous blurry photos with my crap-o camera, and of course participating in every touristy thing I possibly can.

Art galleries, here I come.

Fisherman's wharf? Of course!

And don't make me get into Haight and Ashbury!!

Anyways, I am stoked. I will be cultured. And if I am not cultured, I will blame 9/11.

{here is the lovely song that this post was named after, just in case you wanted to listen to it. Even though I doubt that the fourteen followers I have even read this and/or listen to the songs that I so meticulously choose for this blog. That was supposed to be a guilt trip.}



By the way, who else wants to join the The sketchbook project with me?

-Lexi

3 comments:

Maryn said...

I'll totally do it with you!

Lexi-Lupa said...

You must, you must! I'm sending in for my sketchbook as soon as I get back from Frisco.

(Nickname of Your Choosing) said...

I'll try and convince my parental units to let me sign up for it!!