Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The San Francisco Chronicles: Foreword

Dearest readers:

I have returned from the lengthy and amazing journey to San Francisco.

During this trip I brought along my favorite inspiro notebook, Reginald {made by the ever-fantastic Teresius} where I wrote many future blog posts, doodled many future blog posts, and thought about but was too busy to write future blog posts too. I have well-documented my journey and over the next few days {perhaps weeks} I will post my adventures in a series called 'The San Francisco Chronicles'.

NOTE: The posts that will follow will be re-typed in the rawest form, without editing or condensing in order to preserve the sense of perspective used when they were written.

Or in other words, brace yourselves.

-Lexi