Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watercolor #2 {Beck Hansen}

I know you were all expecting the rather exciting San Francisco chronicles, but before I get into all that rot, I must present to you my second attempt at water coloring!
I'm relatively pleased with it. I mean, it looks better in real life, and my scanner is wonky, but yeah. You win some, you lose some. Am I right?

2 comments:

Maryn said...

that is flippin' AMAZING. total brill. not kidding, it is BEAUTIFUL.

pretty sure I will never have skills like yours. some day I'll get over it.

:)

Lexi-Lupa said...

Oh Maryn. You are so sweet!!

Have you ever tried watercolor? I think you'd really enjoy it. {And you shouldn't doubt yourself so much. Self-confidence is half of the ingredients to every art project!}

Maybe we should have a watercoloring party soon.