Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas was a punch in the face.

Christmas....was..... a whole different blog post. Soon to come. Meanwhile, enjoy this picture I drew of a guy getting punched in the face.

GAH! Photoshop isn't working, and I spent the last TWO HOURS making a lovely picture to post on here, but it all went down the toilet, because for some reason the layers function is being stupid.
I'm in a bad mood.

Seeking blog love/advice.

toodles.
-Lexi

3 comments:

Hannah Grace said...

LEXI I LOVE YOU.

FEEEEEL VALIDATED!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PARTY IT UP?

kelsey. said...

Not to strum my own guitar or anything...
but...
...uhm...
I know photoshop like...
yeah I can't think of any creative comparisons so...
enjoy this awkward smiley face
:]

Lexi-Lupa said...

I NEED HELP. LAYERS = maddening and stupid. How weathered are you in digital art? Becuase I'm struggling in that area.

And Hannah,
WE BEST DO IT SOON!! OUR SIBS ARE PARTYING IT UP WITH SAM CHENEY AND WE ARE ALONE!!