Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm like your best friend that tells you where to get free and awesome music.

Hey, blog readers!!!

Remember how back in April I went and saw Emily Hope-Price and I told you about the gorgeous-haired angel named Luke Williams? Oh yeah, I remember that.

Remember how I'm being the coolest blogger ever by letting you in on the SECRET TO GETTING HIS AMAZING EP FOR FREEEEE!!?!?!

Click on this. Follow the downloading instructions at the top of the screen, and viola! You have wiggled your way into the localite-goodness of the lo-fi genius, Luke Williams.

Ancient Eyes is beautiful. I got the EP for eight bucks at the concert, but you get it for nil. Totally worth your time. I can expect big things from him in the future. And I can expect even more beautiful hair in the future, too.

You can thank me later.
-Lexi