Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Simon and Grafunkel, Karen and Richard, Corn and Lexi.

This is a watercolor of my dearest sister and myself. {She's the pretty one with the long hair.}


Honest to blogliness, I was DREADING doing this one. And when I say dreading, I mean DREADING. It's for my Dad for Christmas, and I really don't like drawing pictures of my sister. For some reason, she's really difficult to draw, and I can never get her face shape right. {Which, she constantly reminds me of whenever I draw her.}


But, I'm relatively pleased with how this one turned out. I would like it more if were more REALISTIC {shoot. shoot. shoot.} , but my Dad will get the general idea.


{P.S: I think I have the greatest friends in the world. My pal Mary made this shirt for me as a Christmas gift. She knows me all too well to embroider my favorite word on a shirt in an equally awesome color. If I could, I would wear this shirt every day of my entire existence on this earth. SO CLASSY, I KNOW.}

Hasta Manana, {Corn had to help me spell it, because I am an illiterate non-Spanish speaking fool.}

-Lexi

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Okay okay, the shirt made me laugh REALLY hard. That's awesome. Props to friend Mary!

KarKar said...

You never cease to amaze me Lexi :)
I LOVE the painting!...and the shirt of course :)

Lexi-Lupa said...

FRIEND MARY WINS GOLD STAR!