Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm tired.

Today was a weird and somewhat crappy day.

All I wanted to do was go home and eat Reddi-whip.

My family never buys Reddi-whip.

Life is stupid.

Watercolors are stupid, when you don't want to do them.

And when you have to be realistic.

It doesn't make sense.

Nothing does.

{Especially math.}

-lexi

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Trust me, math only gets worse. But it all works out as long as you study and ask questions!

P.S. Life is only stupid when you let it be stupid. That's what I always say... Not. But it's definitely true. I LOVE YOU LEXI! I hope you enjoy eating your Reddi-Whip.