Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rantypants.

I'm feeling in the mood to complain about the world right now. Do you know what I dislike more than a thousand burning suns? Senior pictures. Nothing makes me want to vomit more than girls with long curly hair standing in front of an old looking wall flashing their "serious" face.


But you know what's the worst? The "I'm cool and musical and artsy so I'm going to pose with my guitar!" pose. Those drive me up the wall. More than anything.

Do you like my crappily drawn guitar? I sure do.
-Lexi

7 comments:

kelsey. said...

Taking pictures of mentioned girls...I would rather suffer through a thousand torched knives (what would that even look like?) Then do that ever again! Unfortunately it's what people ask for. Dannnng! Also you make me laugh so very much. You are a wonderful rapscalian.

Lexi-Lupa said...

I still need you to save my photoshop.

grace. said...

i hope my senior pics don't turn out like that... yikes.

Maryn said...

Well I like your little drawing... I think it's pretty.

grace. said...

agreed maryn (:

Lexi-Lupa said...

All of you people..... make me very happy.

Maryn said...

Grace, I had a dream that your senior photos turn out AMAZING, so no worries. :)