Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am making this dress. I am making this dress. I don't care what you say. I am making this dress.

I vowed the last time that I watched this movie {with Teresius, of course} that I would find a way to replicate this dress. I have found a similar pattern to base it off of, I will add a casing and drawstring on the side {as pictured}. I will tighten the sleeves a bit. I will lengthen. All I need is money and to find the perfect striped fabric.... I will CONQUER!

Goodbye, Christmas break boredom. Pray I do not get pneumonia for the fourth year in a row.
That's all for now.
-Lexi

3 comments:

kelsey. said...

You wanna share some of that insane talent with me?!

Teresius said...

Yay! How on earth did you find a pattern as cool as that?

Lexi-Lupa said...

Aw man. You people do not even KNOW how excited I am to make this dress. Yesterday I planned everything out and all I need is a little funding. (poor artist excuse) IT'S GONNA BE BRILL.