Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Forgive me.






You must excuse my last post. It had about a billion spelling and grammatical errors. I am so embarrassed! Well, anyways, I hope you all had a pleasant evening. I am currently watching the three amigos.
I always watch three amigos when I'm sick. It's kind of a lame tradition I have. With myself.

My favorite amigo personally is Ned. he is hilarious and the classic funny side character. {A perfect counter act to Chevy Chase and Steve Martin} And who doesn't want a belt buckle with their name on it?

"Yup. He's dead all right." "How was I supposed to know?! He's invisible!" Classic.

Another sort of Desert-ey movie I love is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Gotta love movie criminals that were actually real criminals.



Robert Redford. Need. I . Say. More?! (He's the one on the left, to all of you non-movie buffs) Perhaps I will watch that next. Sounds good? Yes. Yes it does.

Go watch those movies. Right. Now.

Werd (*COUGH* *HACK* *HACK* HAAAAACK*) dweeb(*Phlegm)z.




No comments: