Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I don't wear eyelashes so I won't miss the last laugh of this show.

Today I was reading the comments that I have got on my blog and saw a lovely one from SomeDayNewYorker. She too shares a love (obsession?) for Regina Spektor. I followed the cookie trail to her etsy and found this lovely little item.

Just gaze at it for a few seconds. It is a skirt. AND IT IS MADE OUT OF FEATHERS.

I want to buy it and wear it every day. Absolutely gorgeous. If you would like to take a looksy at it , click here. Bask in its awesomeness.

It is neat to know that other people besides myself are looking at this blog.It makes me feel like I have a place in this surreal cyber world. I also have been spending way too much time on www.lookbook.nu , convincing myself that "What the heck!? I could totally do that! I own that! Blah blah blah" (followed by a long strew of German gibberish) So, now I am really inspired and want to dig into my closet to find something rad to wear, which would all be fine and dandy if I weren't sick and about to cough up my innards.

This is the perfect time of year for thrifting, I encourage you all to go find you some nice Grandma sweaters. Meanwhile, I will be here, putting my hair into a comb-over, wishing to not be sick on Christmas.

All my love ----Lexi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know its a little late. Actually really late but anyways. Thank you for your kind words about my feather skirt. Im so glad that you like it and what you said definitely put a big smile on my face.

Do you at all have an email address? I would love to maybe work together on a blog post. Email me at jessica@somedaynewyorker.com.

Lexi-Lupa said...

Woah! It's probably a good thing I decided to look at all of my crappy old blog posts, now, isn't it? You will be recieving an email from me shortly!

Thank you for your kind comments!