Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, December 18, 2009

NO! NOT ANOTHER FROSTY THE SNOWMAN MARATHON!!!

I am sick. I have nothing to do. So I am stuck here watching the Frosty the Snowman marathon in my living room. Oh dear. There is an old man trying to rap. Rather humorous, I must say. This show has the plotline of a bean. In case you didn't understand my canned metaphor, (O. Henry reference!! har-har!) this. show. has. no. plot. line. And YES I am too lazy to change the channel!! I appreciate your concern. Meanwhile, I advise you to waste your time by reading this blog about Mustaches. (Moustaches?)

Clickitorium

Hey. Don't bother me. It's Friday. I'm swatting the air like I've got the downs. Did you guys have a good day? I did! It's Christmas break. I got a sweet-o neat-o handmade notebook from Teresius and all that jibble.OOOH! Lookity at this!





I want this shirt.

Oh my I am SO A.D.D right now.

I am kind of drugged up on nyquil so I am not sure what is going on. But I do know that I should go wrap Christmas presents.......... NAH!!Speaking of Christmas, it is almost time for the annual Christmas family party on my madre's side. Man, oh man. I love my family. We are weird and cool and artistic and I love us. I love that we have inside jokes and that we braid my cousin Ethan's hair and beard. he looks like Willie Nelson and Princess Lea had a love child. Also, I will get to hang with Kenzie May and Kimchi. Kell-bell, Ky-by, Kase-Kase, NickaMatt, Brando, Jame-o, Stevie beans, Coltie, And Dill.

Hooray! I have succesfully listed all of my cousins by using only their nicknames! Well, now that you have wasted all this time reading this utterly-confusing post, you might as well watch something 'cool'. Or close to 'cool'.



Um, this may very well be one of my favorite Beck songs EVER. Do enjoy, good nacht.

No comments: