Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lovely. Just lovely.

Now that it is Christmas break, I don't know what to do. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. It is irritating. Because I am a hermit and I have no social life. Please talk to me!! The internet is my last chance for social survival!!

S.O.S
*morse codes*

-Lexi

3 comments:

Iji said...

Check out my blog
http://lifewithiji.blogspot.com/

and maybe follow me? :)

Cool blog

Teresius said...

I was so excited for Christmas Break! ...and now, I too, have absolutly nothing to do.

Michele said...

Hah, I know exactly what you mean. Thank God for mediocre fashion blogs. For example MINE