Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My mother sympathizes with squirrels. The end is near.

So, how's your Christmas break going? How's the wife? How's the priest? Gay marriage legal in the state of South Dakota? I'm for it! uh-huh, uh-huh......
GUESS WHAT?!
I found my calling in life. (Or maybe just a new hobby while I am sick) {In fact, I may never pursue this calling, I just needed a topic for a post} {[ Because you all know how I LOVE topic-less posts]}

Okay. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmm done. (now)

Anyways, I found my calling in life. I have always wanted to do this, but only recently started channeling my creativity into it. I want to be a fashion designer! It sounds lame and very 'Barbie-esque' but I want to. The fact that I can create something that someone will wear and enjoy makes me so inspired. I believe that true fashion is art, and I want other people to recognize my views and opinions of fashions. The way I see it, every person deserves to look and feel utterly fabulous at least once in their life, while also being themselves. In any way that I can help spread individuality, I would love to. Someday when I am less lazy I will post some of my favorites. But, for the time being, I will list the things I am obsessed with this season.

  1. Baby floral (print)
  2. Nordic (print)
  3. geometric (prints)
  4. pastel and soft colors
  5. Doc Martens (no-brainer)
  6. Anything Mustard yellow
  7. Rodarte for Target collection
  8. Giant hair accessories
  9. Vintage pieces mixed with menswear
  10. Anything Quirky and Jared Gold! (Ha!)
  11. I can't think of anything else.

Also, My 'Sister's' Fiance Marc came back today from the Air Force base in Florida! I haven't seen him since August, I missed him so much!! I love you Marc!

No comments: