Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, December 28, 2009

New.*moan*. Yuck.

Hello there Lovelies!
Hope you are all out there enjoying your freedom and poor air quality. Meanwhile, I am sitting here upon my Mothers' new memory foam mattress topper. Sick. Sick as a doornail.
I was at the doctor's on Saturday for reasons unknown, and ended up back at my home five hours later with an inhaler full of steroids and the black cloud of pre-pneumonia symptoms hanging o'er my hideous head, wearing my surgical mask like I don't know what to do with myself.
(Which, honestly, I don't.)
Last night a good friend of mine brought over a lovely comic and a bag full of movies simply for my enjoyment through this hostile illness. It was everso kind of her. I do love that girl.
So, NATURALLY, I wake up at 7:00 a.m. and watch Labyrinth to pass the time!!!
Aaaahhh that David Bowie sure knows how to steal a girl's heart away!! Him and his charming little tights and fancy crystal bubble things and those....gremlins.. and that...babe..
(Reminds me of the babe.)
(What babe?)
(the babe with the power!)
(What powerrrr... Okay, I'm done.)
Now I will tell you all fantastical stories of Christmas wonders.
THIS, dear kitties, is a pitiful, egotistical shrine of vintage inspirations within itself. I present to you...
PRESENTS!
When I get my Pap's fast Internet.
While you wait for my Christmas report, enjoy this music video by a lovely little Las Vegas band I like to call The Killers. I don't care if they are popular and overrated, their music is poetry, and I am NOT a bandwagon fan. I got their first album when I was eight, people. I am a real fan. Even though I tend to sway towards the more "indie" "beard folk" kind of music.
And Brandon Flowers is gorgeous.
And I referenced this song earlier in this post.
So it is applicable.


Do enjoy, this is off of my favorite album by them: Sam's Town. This song was amazing live.

That is all

Lexi

No comments: