Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Walrus was Paul.

Hello there!
I am still confined. How are you?
That is good.
Yesterday I received my vintage Andy Warhol buttons I purchased off of ebay in the mail. I love getting mail. It is sort of this exciting feeling a letter or parcel or whatnot. It is almost a tiny remembrance of something lovely that has been passed on through generations. I mean, think about it, one thing that has lasted for centuries and still hasn't been outdated with new technologies is mail. We should all be very grateful for it, I know I am!
I have recently been drawing a picture of Julie Andrews' as Frau line Maria in The Sound of Music. It is turning out well, and my oh my! Such lovely cheekbones she has! I wish I could own a lot of the clothes she wears in that show, as well as in Mary Poppins. Gash! She is just an all-around classy dame!
OH! I almost forgot to tell you! I had such a wonderful dream last night! This art gallery in SLC had a delicious collection of original Warhols. And I was invited to the opening of the Gallery!! It was glorious. Maryn, Tavi, and I were all there, and we got locked out in the cold. And none of us had cell phones. We chatted for hours, all while pressing our noses against the glass to get a look at the paintings. It was wonderful.
And then I woke up with a kitten sleeping on my face, resulting in a fit of coughing, sneezing, and wheezing.



I really love this song. My sister spills that these guys are some really classy fellows live. I am living vicariously through my sister. Oh dear....

xo- Lexi

2 comments:

Maryn said...

I love Warhol! That sounds like a sweet dream. :)

Lexi-Lupa said...

It was!