Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

And if I couldn't post enough today...

Hello! I remember what I was going to post about before I posted three minutes ago!!

Last night I left my house.... FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WEEK!! Progress! I am getting better! Hooplah!

I even managed to snag a lovely old lady dress and a cardigan with eyes all over it! It is lovely. Then, after being outdoors for at least an hour (gawl, look at me go!) I started hacking up some internal organs so I went home and got back into my pajamas.

But, you all should be proud of me. I even wore an outfit that contained as many items that I got for Christmas as possible. They are as follows...
  1. Hobbit boots
  2. Headband from Marzji
  3. Cursive CTR ring
  4. 'To thine own self be true' ring
  5. Yellow plaid cardigan
  6. fuzzy socks
  7. Lovely blue scarf from BreMarie

That is my record. Hey! Gimme a break! I was excited! I had all this stuff that I haven't had a chance to wear because of my bed-ridden-ness. There was also an awkward meeting with a school acquaintance. Success.

I must post pictures of all the lovely things I got for Christmas. Which makes me seem extremely self-absorbed. But you know what, there is really no reason to worry about my ego, because I never actually DO post any pictures. Becuase I am American. And German. So it gives me reason to be flaky.

(Note to self: New Years' resolution: stop promising things and not following through..BAH! Like that's going to happen!)

For now,

Farewell!

No comments: