Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am a prune in the sun and am not a plum.

Dear readers,



I hate New Years.

I feel like my entire year has been wasted on monotonous and stupid things. There was so much I wanted to do this year! And I have accomplished none of it. But, I did have a dream about Andy Warhol. Another one, I mean.




He was sitting there, his skin wrapped tightly over his seemingly overwhelmed cheekbones. The walls surrounding him were white. His hair missheveled and his nose red. He looked cold.He adjusted his over sized glasses. And that was it. I woke up. It was beautiful. It was surreal. And it was over. I miss it. It was so peaceful.

I sound like a lunatic.

I am so uninspired right now. So, this New Year's, fend for yourselves. And I will soon post the opinions column that I write for the school newspaper.

I write about all sorts of things. Politics, Gastric-bipass. All that rot.

3....2.....1.....decade.

No comments: