Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Charges around with a juggernaut brow.

Hello for the second time today.

I really feel as though I need to express some feelings about my future. High School, that is. Four score and two nights ago was the school preview. I haven't really been too excited about my choice of high school until that day. I walk into the commons of the school, and something changes in the air. Something just feels right. It is almost as if all of my concerns were gone, all of my mixed feelings about my choice simply vanish. I want to go there now. I want to take painting and ceramics and sculpture and screen-printing and drawing and whatever else I possibly can, because only now do I truly feel that I did the right thing. I don't care that I still have to live in the shadow of my friends' guilt trips, or that my mother frowns upon my decision. I don't care. Because now it is my turn to decide my future, to be the person I want to be. And no once can stop me. No one can change my mind and no one can change me.

And heck yes I am so super excited I may do a jig or cut my hair or something.

Oh wait, I can't cut my hair. Darn musical.

Thank you.

Good night and good luck.


(P.S:


Such a pretty song. Such a nice beard.)

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Oh, I'm so glad. I wish I could being to school with you so we could take all those art classes together... but alas. Dang it, I am jealous! I bet Bountiful's art classes are crap.

Maryn said...

PS that song IS pretty... I love it. and this is the first time I've heard it! huzzah!

Lexi-Lupa said...

Just take some classes at VHS!! chances are we will be in the same class, I mean, I'm taking online gym and health this summer to make some room!

I love Liam Finn!! He's amazing. Glad you liked the song!