Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have friends in high places.

Hello world.
The big blue.
The world-wide web.
The endless trap of technology and useless time consumption.
I can't stand you.
Yet I do love you so.
You webernet, you!

Anyways, today my aunt invited us to the everso-epic Red Hat Society friends and family luncheon. It was..interesting. And choc-full of old people. And we even played bingo {As one does at a club function where club members have to be over the age of 50..} I ate turkey and got bingo once. But by golly, I love my Aunt! She is hilarious! And her red hat totally trumped ALL.

After affairs of red-hat-idge, I went to Ross and bought some saddle shoes. They are shiny.

Okay, so my sister just got a legit iPod, and we transferred all of our music over. My sister is very picky, and when she doesn't like a song, she will delete it. Off of the computer. And the music is mine too. As in, we both purchase the music and share it. Which is all fine and dandy until one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists gets deleted. No bueno, children. No bueno. So, I end up song-less and not a very happy camper.

This story is relatable to a situation that happened to me today. The following song has been stuck in my noggin all the live long week. And my dearest Corn'n'beans deleted off of the computer. Such a pity, children. Such a pity. Here is the song.


I imagine him prancing around the stage while singing...er.... yelling (?) this song. It makes me happy. And his name is Ezra, which is awesome and old-timey.

I must bid you adieu, even though I had a billion more things to tell you. That is for another time.

x-Lexi

No comments: