Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I like the fact that the 'Dashboard' on blogger is called a "Dashboard." It reminds me of Modest Mouse and other nautical nonsense.

Today I was at the D.I. and I helped two little girls find their father. It was weird. My mum bought me some red-vines today at all-a-dollar. My sister got a bootlegged copy of Fantastic Mr. Fox. (No worries, we're going to buy the real thing when it comes out. And then we will set-a-flame to the pirated copy! HAHAHA!)

Today me and Corn made up a new word for cool. Kosher.

I am giving a talk in church tomorrow, along with my Sweet Walrus Erica beans.

I don't even know why I am posting, I am totally uninspired and all that rot. This meaningless post will just take up space on your blog list.

I watched this. It made me happy.

That one dude has a rad 'stache.

x- Lexi Vivienne.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

THAT MADE MY DAY... Thank you for sharing. :)