Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Good Heavens, Watson! How the time flies!!

Hello kiddies!

Pleasure of you to stop by!
Guess what everyone? It's a

NEW MILLENIUM!

Wait a second. Oh. Nevermind. I lied. (New Year's resolution: stop lying.)Shall we rewind?
Okay.
Guess what everyone? It's a

NEW DECADE!
(I am not very good at counting.)

Huzzah! What are some of the inspirational things that you did this decade? I live in a small cardboard box outside of Hooverville and otherwise have no means to communicate with the outside world, so I would absolutely LOVE to hear all the wonderful things that have made your decade swell!

As for me, I have discovered that I really don't like large crowds and that I enjoy a sober Liza Minelli on PBS specials more so than a drunk one. (Either way she is still crazy!) No matter how crazy a person is normally, the person gains 20 billion more crazy points when they are drunk. That, my dear children, is why alchohol and other strong drinks are against the Word of Wisdom.
(Ding!)

I hope you all had a wonderful year/decade/New Year's full of good friends and family, 30 Rock marathons, rad outfits that your grandma would be proud of, and all together amazing opportunities!

Let's make this decade the best yet!

(photo courtesy of sammyfromalabammy)

And may all of your wildest dreams come true.

x0

Lexi

No comments: