Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Felix!! Feeeelix!!

Fools!
Today was particularly drab.
I performed a song about Gnomes on my ukulele in English.
Yup. That was the highlight of my day.
Have you noticed that you think of all these fantastic things that a horrifically witty that you will post about, but you can never remember them by the time you actually do post? Yeah , well. That happens to me all the time. I can really relate to that.
I decided today that I wear skirts way too much when compared to how often I actually shave my legs. it's a pretty disturbing comparison.
Song of the day: These guys are AWESOME. I love them. This music video is a little weird, but it totally gets cooler as it goes on. They have their faces on baseballs! BASEBALLS, PEOPLE!!!!

Until I think of anything cool to post about,

Goodbye.

P.S: Pray for the people in Haiti.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

I totally forgot about this song! Thank you for reminding me of it... It's awesome.