Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, January 18, 2010

A straight face with misery.


Just look at him. Plaid bomber? Melts my heart.

The man could have had class.

This man could have been somebody.

I think one reason I love Marlon Brando so much is the fact that he did not age gracefully. He got fat and wrinkly, as most celebrities of his era did not. He was so normal. He refused an Oscar to protest for the Native Americans to get more of their land back. Hello?! Is that not awesome?!
Also the fact that he was gorgeous doesn't help.



3 comments:

Maryn said...

Holy canoli, he's perfect! I love the one of him in the middle.

JuneyB said...

Hiya! I don't think we have ever met. I'm Jane:)
I looked at your lovely blog through Maryns.
I felt the need to comment because I too am a big Marlon Brando fan. Oh, and I have a really big crush on him. What a guy eh?
If only, if only.
Anyway. Your blog makes me laugh. Just thought I'd let you know!

Lexi-Lupa said...

Well, well,well!! Another Brando fan UNDER the age of 73!! It's about time his beauty is brought to a younger audience! Baha! I have had a crush on him since I was twelve. Some day I will post beautiful drawings of him by me. Probably not though, because the last time I drew Marlon was a chalk/pencil sketch in seventh grade. It was.....interesting...

Thank you so much for reading my blog! It's cool to know that someone besides Maryn reads it! (No offense at all to Maryn, I mean, you KNOW I love you!) It's way sweet of you to comment!

Love- Lexi Vivienne