Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

You said the man in the Gabardine suit was a spy...

Hello Kiddies!

How has your week been? Mine has been surprisingly ...... Melancholy?

I don't know, between the singing of the national anthem at a basketball game and the crazy-hectic Geometric Means theorem, I've been busy to say the least.

On Thursday I went to Kim-chi, Kell-bell and Ky-by's house for some math tutoring. I haven't seen any of the forever and it was sooooo goooooood to hang out with them again. AND I got free clothes. Can't argue with that.

Last night my friends and I decided that if I were a character in Pirates of the Carribean I would be that one guy who's eye always falls out.

Huh. Interesting. We have the same amount of hair.

SONG OF THE DAY:

when I was 9 or 10 I had this strange obsession with the Andrew's sisters. I would sit in my room and dance around and it was nice and lovely, like things should be. This is by far my favorite Andrews sister song. Enjoy.



-Lexi

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Your post just made my day! Well, minus the being melancholy part.