Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My high, high worried shoes.

Hello Kiddies.
This past week has been really, really drab.
Here are a few highlights of it.
  1. My mom bought name-brand toilet paper. It is really soft.
  2. I realized that the olympics start on my sister's birthday. No opening ceremony watching for me.
  3. I cut my sister's hair yesterday. I tried to make a straight line trim in the back, but ended up cutting off two inches...... looks like I should stick to cutting bangs. Those are FOOLPROOF! (okay. That was a lie.)
  4. My sister and I had a dance party to this song in our living room.

That was it. I had a pretty pathetic week. I am not in the best mood right now, and have become a pretty lazy blogger. I promise I will post something good within the next few days (weeks?)

All my love,

Lexi

2 comments:

Maryn said...

Maybe I should hang out with you instead of my other friends tonight cause I don't really feel like hanging out with them (Cameron will be there, which = uber awkwardness!)... and you sound like you need a good, long chat! :)

Lexi-Lupa said...

Oh Marzji you don't even know. We should really hang out soon and I would love a nice, long chat. Feel free to call me when you can hang out!! Except for last night. I had a rehearsal from 1 to 5. So, good call on your part!

Love you!- lexi Vivienne!