Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing rhymes with orange!

At play practice today the narrators had to decide what colors they were. Like, personality wise and such. The other narrators voted me as orange becuase they said I am original and unique and there isn't anyone like me, because, you know, nothing rhymes with orange!
AW SHUCKS, GUYS!!
So, other than the fact that I broke a bracket, I had a relatively good day.
Oh hey! Do you like the new picture/layout thing? It is of Andy Warhol and a gal wearing some saddle shoes/oxfords jumping into my brain. Pretty cool,'eh? And yes, I drew the part that is supposed to be my face while sitting in front of a mirror. It is supposed to somewhat look like me. I mean, hey, I even put in the mole that is on my lower eyelid! I do love that mole! (as a friend. You know I don't swing that way when it comes to beauty marks! I am ashamed of you for even thinking such a wretched thought!)
Ditty of the day!

Amazing.

No comments: