Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

When the cuss did this fence get here?! BAHA!

Hello beans!
So, last night was CRAZY.
I pretty much gave my friends an hour and a half speech about the Big-bang theory in a Yugoslavian accent. Mind, you, they were all about to pee their pants, while I was simply relaying credibility to the topic. In a Yugoslavian accent.
But the night before that, kiddies, was an entirely different story. My sister, Corn Row, and I went to see my new favorite movie that is not about the Mafia and that is not in French, FANTASTIC MR. FOX. Holy Toledo, I get the chills just typing it in caps! So epic, so amazing. Ash! Kristofferson! And that random song by Petey!
"Petey, you have no musical talent. That's just poor songwriting."
I am a total Wes Anderson fan, and when you combine that with my other loves, Roald Dahl books and George Clooney, you have magic. Sweet magic. New favorite movie, by all means!! Stop-motion animation makes me melt. Literally.
Going to the movie was awesome because I got to go with Corn. I really couldn't ask for a better or more ridiculously awesome sister, I mean really. She's the coolest person I know. Well, that and Seth Merrill. But he's on his mish so he can't read this reference to him. For shame. We listened to Mates of State and Fleet Foxes on our way there, a perfect way to prep for a movie about cute little animals voiced by swanky Oscar winners.
Also, when we were at the movie I look over and see none other than Miss Alison Malan sitting on the row across from me! Ah! I haven't seen her forever by golly! Too bad she left before I could say hello.
This post is very sporadic and messy. I apologize.
After the movie, I walk outside, winds-a-blowing, I feel my head and the headband Marzji gave me for Christmas is gone!! Queue frantic search in pitch-black in the middle of the alleyway behind the theater. I finally found it, thank goodness, but I still was freaking out about it.
So that was my day. On Thursday. I'm a little late. So, sorry.
-Lexi

2 comments:

Maryn said...

Kristofferson is my favorite! And I love that little scene with Petey too.

I'm so glad you found your headband! :)

Lexi-Lupa said...

Me too!! I was freaking out, literally.