Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm that weird girl that sits inside all day taking pictures of her shoes.

Dear Doctor Marten,

I have recently become aware of the outrageous price of your delightful shoes. If I may, I would like to propose to you a recent discovery that has arisen in my knowledge.
Here is a pair of your overpriced shoesies.


photo courtesy of http://www.drmartens.com/
The price? 120 junior bacon-cheeseburgers!!



Or in other words, for you non-peasant folk that only understand things by using cartoon facial expressions,

photo courtesy of open salon.comAdd Image
Enough said.

I recently came across a bargain on such a similar shoe that I almost had a heart attack. Like, really, I should get the recessionista award of the century....that amazing.
I found these babies for....

$12.76!

Or, in other not-words for you not-peasant folk that only understand things by using cartoon facial expressions,

photo courtesy of Miss Retro Modern

(Just pretend that the tide boxes are shoe boxes.)

Finally!! My tight-waddiness is finally coming to good use!! THE PRACTICALITY!! OH, THE PRACTICALITY..

I would like to have you notice that you have lost one of your once-loyal customers. Muaha!

Sincerely,

Lexi Vivienne.

(P.S.: blogger is not letting me post pictures of my converse boots. Karma from not shutting down the computer properly so many times? Probably.)

2 comments:

Maryn said...

Those are AWESOME!!! I'm jealous.

Teresius said...

I love those boots!