Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nair. 'eh? Tore.

Dear Kiddies,

I AM SO STOKED. I got a lead in the school play. I am a nerd. geeeeeee!

Song of the day:

I found this band a few years ago by watching my favorite local independent friday night music video show. The lead guy's voice is immpresively high, and this music video is AWESOME. It is like a paper-mache party of awesomeness wrapped in old coupons and newspaper clippings. I apologize if the lyrics have some sort of weird innuendo... I don't think they do....


enjoy that while I go eat some ham!

-Lexi

2 comments:

Maryn said...

I love your posts. Keep writing. Please. :)

And I need to comment more often!

I'm guessing you've heard Moth Wings by Passion Pit? It's trippy.

Lexi-Lupa said...

Yes! Very trippy. Especially the vocals. That man...is crazy.

I am glad you like my posts! At least someone does!! I need to comment on yours more too.i absolutely LOVE your blog. I usually get on illegally during school (just keeeeeding) and am too pre-occupied to log in.

(Oh, my yearbook staff advisor lets us get on at the end of class, bee tee dubs.)