Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mother made me.

Okay, okay, okay. So I have been meaning to post about this for pretty much ever, and now I have finally got around to it.
HOLY TOLEDO. VANCOUVER 2010?!
SO excited. I get kind of religious about the olympics. I really can't help it bit they are just so addicting. I get so excited when they come on, it is almost like I am sucked into a different dimension. Which is rather odd, because I am not a sporty person AT ALL. Here is an example of my lack of sportiness:
"Lexi! Leeeeexi!! The superbowl is back on!! Ooh! You just missed the best catch ever!! * mumbles about goals and touchdowns and.... line.............backers... *" - Spectator of sport, most likely sister.
{note to reader: Bah! I smell a Sbemail reference..}
"Oh. Yeah. Well, I'm busy studying about ...*oxidation.....paintings*...... Um...Just..uh, lemme know when that creepy stock-baby is on the telly. *...You know how I love those commercials.....* " - Me
The previous quotes were a brief-rundown of my lack of sportsmanship. And when I say sportsmanship, I mean not being coordinated like that in any sense or showing any interest. I will usually notice stupid things like 'Oooh! That sporty-man is wearing a super-sporty Lacoste winter 2010 collection sport vest! ' I mean really, never watch sports with me. I. Am. Pathetic.
Unless it is baseball.
Or hockey.
Or,(watch how I will now come full circle to the original topic!) The Olympics!
So, during the Olympics, I must warn you that I will probz take a two-week hiatus from posting.
TAKE IT AWAY , NEW PAPER!

No comments: