Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zoot Suits: Looking Swanky Since 1919

Hello Beans!
I should probably be telling you all about my audition today for my school's production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, (Note: I am designing the program covers) But since I am lazy and am fond of the 1980's, I will bring forth another topic.



Dear geometry teacher,

As a representer of the student body I believe that we would be much more interested in writing the proof of a triangle after watching this educationally stimulating music video in class.


Does that not make you want to whip out your compass or what?!?

Sincerely,

Lexi.

P.S: I want the ability to do that to my hair.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

her gray shoes are AWESOME!! I want them.

PS That's so cool that you're designing the cover!